Fall Activities Book Tag3 min read

I’ve managed to do this Book Tag, so thank you to the Orangutan Librarian for tagging me. I hope you enjoy reading this as much as I’ve enjoyed doing it.

Apple Picking

A book on your TBR that looks so delicious you can’t wait to take a bite out of it.

I hope the fact that I’ve already taken a bite out of it doesn’t make my answer invalid.

Stardust by Neil Gaiman

Stardustby Neil Gaiman

Corn Maze

A book that’s so much fun to get lost in.

What a lovely guilty pleasure this one was.

The Undomestic Goddess

The Undomestic Goddess by Sophie Kinsella

Haunted Houses

A book that scared you silly.

I can’t remember the last time a book scared me. This is sad, but it might also have to do with the fact that I usually don’t read horror.

Pumpkin Patch

The latest book you picked up (purchased).

Well,  I loved the Batman edition so much, so I’ve decided to purchase this one as well.

Scenic Drives

A book that is lyrically beautiful.

There’s just something special about this book.

We Were Liars

We Were Liars by E. Lockhart

Pumpkin Carving

A book you didn’t like and wouldn’t mind carving up.

Sorry.

Nevernight (The Nevernight Chronicle, #1)

Nevernight by Jay Kristoff

Drinking Apple Cider

A sweet book to curl up under the covers with.

The graphic novel adapted from the novel by Peter S. Beagle has beautiful illustrations by Renae de Liz. Five stars.

The Last Unicorn

The Last Unicorn by Peter S. Beagle

Jumping in a Leaf Pile

A book that reminds you of your childhood.

Fairy tales adaptations always seem to have that effect on me. And this is certainly a good one.

The Goose Girl (The Books of Bayern #1)

The Goose Girl by Shannon Hale

Scary Movie Night

Your favourite spooky read.

A short tale, but a classic, isn’t it? Have to appreciate the dark humour.

Bonus! Costume Party

A book with an eclectic cast of characters.

I wish I had more time to actually be able to finish the other volumes of this series. Amazing book, even if a bit too long.

And I tag…

I’ve decided to tag some new people who have been following me (thanks a lot by the way!), plus anyone else who feels like doing this. Have fun, and happy Fall! Oh,  and let me know of what else you’ll be looking forward to doing this Fall (besides reading of course)!

Book Hearts Forever

The Book Worms Fantasy

YA Book Blog

Dusk Angel Reads

The Obvious Oblivion Blog

Bookish Babble

The Happy Book

Z. Y Doyle

A Haven For Book Lovers

Teen Book Lit 101

14 Comments

1. Allison on October 11, 2016 at 7:43 am

I love reading but unfortunately I seem to never have the time. I always take one when I travel though to read on the beach. I love Soohie Kinsella. She is hilarious! You should try the shopoholic series by her

2. Nina Sogue on October 11, 2016 at 10:34 am

Oh my, more books to read! I’ve always loved reading since I was a kid. I had to stop for a bit when I became a mom, due to lack of time. Since my son is already a toddler, I’ve just started having time for other recreational activities, including reading! I’ll bookmark this site – love your recommended list.

Nina Sogue | http://www.ninasogue.com

3. berlin domingo on October 11, 2016 at 12:41 pm

Used to read a lot but when my ebook crashed, I didnt find time to read at all. I have more than a dozen books waiting to be read and they are just sitting there. Poor books. I really need to arrange my schedule and include reading. Yes, I guess I need a schedule to give time for each. PS. Good thing I was able to finish Sophie’s Undomestic Goddess way way before.

4. Kris on October 11, 2016 at 12:57 pm

I used to read a lot of books when I was in school. After graduation and work piled up. it’s just difficult to squeeze it in everytime. Although whenever I had the time to do so, I always pick and read a book and enjoy the smell of the pages. 🙂

5. Sam Coronado (@followyouroad) on October 11, 2016 at 7:41 pm

Interesting book tag! I’d love to try this one, but there’s no such thing as autumn in the Philippines. I liked Neil Gaiman’s reimagination of fairy tales. And I’d love to read most of the books you’ve listed
    Sam Coronado (@followyouroad) recently posted…Manila Nightlife: What You’ll Find in the CityMy Profile

6. Michi on October 12, 2016 at 6:35 am

Thanks for sharing your list. I’m really looking for books to read and “The Undomestic Goddess” by Sophie Kinsella caught my eye. Sophie has a lot of books and I haven’t read one. I’ve read that Universal has adapting the book and I hope I can also watch the movie. 🙂

7. Veronica on October 12, 2016 at 10:46 am

I really dream to go to a sea or ocean side for a couple of weeks and read the paper books. I’d sit in a shack and enjoy warm sun and wind and paper letters.

8. Stargazer on October 12, 2016 at 2:52 pm

I hope you and Fenrile will have lots of fun together! I wish I have the patience to read books like you guys. 🙁

9. Yan on October 12, 2016 at 3:28 pm

I love Neil Gaiman and Sophie Kinsella but I’ve never read those you listed. Stardust has been sitting in my (e)book shelf for so long though, you can say it’s been getting a bit dusty haha. Will look up Undomestic Goddess! Looks interesting!

10. Mel on October 15, 2016 at 6:11 pm

Only just see that I’ve been tagged to participate in this (thebookwormsfantasy)! I didn’t receive any notifications. But looks like my next blog post is sorted! I’ll send you a link to it once it’s up. Thanks for tagging me 🙂
    Mel recently posted…Book Review: ‘I Let You Go’ by Clare MackintoshMy Profile

• Nya on October 15, 2016 at 6:39 pm

You’re very welcome, can’t wait to see your answers 🙂

11. Ree love30 on October 20, 2016 at 10:44 am

I’ve just finished reading the Girl on test Train aswell which was so good! I’ve actually never read any of years books you chat about but I love horror films so i’m going to check out Haunted Houses! Ree love30

12. Louisa on October 22, 2016 at 2:09 am

This is an interesting activity. I’d love to join something like this. I haven’t been reading as much lately with everything that’s been going on. I’ve already read some of the books on your list. Bookmarking for future book suggestions!
    Louisa recently posted…Red Ribbon Introduces their Improved Creamy and Cheesy EnsaimadasMy Profile

13. Teresa on October 27, 2016 at 12:13 am

I could relate with being delayed on some deadlines. haha It happens. That happened to me when we moved to a new house too. Now, I’m delayed in finishing my books because our maids left. Anyway, I would be interested to read that book on Wonder Woman also. 🙂