Interviews

Interview with Victor Catano – Tail & Trouble

Tail and Trouble Victor Catano
Comments (11)
  1. I find it easy to write for my blog but when it comes to articles or short stories/ poems it takes a lot more time. I can understand how difficult it can be.

2. Carola says:

Great interview! I always love to hear how people get their ideas for a story. That’s so inspirational. Everyone has thir own way of finding inspiration. or sometimes you’re just surprised by an idea!
    I totally agree that it’s all about the characters. That’s what keeps me hooked. Either in a book, a comic or a movie or series! Loved to hear he’s working on a horror story as well :).

3. Mia Foo says:

i have never heard of the book nor the writer until now. but the book sounds like it’s going to be lots of fun reading it! I like how he got inspired by his wife old dog for the book’s dog-character. And i didn’t know they actually use another dog as a bait to train pit bulls. that’s kind of cruel, isn’t it?

4. Dunja says:

I normally don’t read this type of books, but i may make an exception. I love bulldogs so much. To me, they’re the cutest and the most adorable dogs ever

5. Bea says:

I’ve never heard about the book and author but the interview got me curious about the book. And of course I love dogs so I’ll definitely add this to my to read list.

6. Berlin says:

Oftentimes, its in our everyday experiences that we get inspiration to write. His is a memorable one and worthy to be written. I also have a few topics I have been wanting to write and see in bookstores. Perhaps in time.

7. Marge says:

Wow, this guy just gave me inspiration, to finish my own story. It’s for a mobile game though, but it’s still a story and I’ve been working on it for a year now, mainly because I procrastinate a lot. It’s hard to finish a novel nowadays that there are too many distractions (fb, instagram, et.al.), but I am still trying. And hopefully I’d get to publish my own novel too like Victor.

8. It’s so sweet that he got his inspiration from his own dog. I really think it made a profound effect in his life. And now he’s turning it into creative juices. His dog would be proud 🙂

9. Zwitsy says:

It’s quite amazing how passion can turn into a career. I like how this Victor Catano’s mind works. Only if I am that good in writing, I’d surely make my way to it. But I guess writing isn’t for all. Anyhow, I’d love to read the book!

10. Erin says:

I really love hearing about writers find their inspiration for a story. And Orson is the cutest name for a dog ever!

11. Going to add this to my reading list, love all things about dogs. Loved the Q &A

Leave a comment!