Interviews

Interview with Darrell Drake – ‘A Star-Reckoner’s Lot’

a star reckoners lost
Comments (11)
  1. ROBERT LEE says:

Hi Ana. Although I am not a fan of historical fantasy, I found the interview well done. More important is my takeaway. I agree with Darrell when he said he would always have time to write a little. Everything we need to do, if we could make time, would be done quicker. The sooner things are done, the quicker the learning curve for the next big project.

2. Pia villamor says:

I have to admit- i’ve never heard of this genre before. But i love history and i’m a fantasy nut so i’m putting this book in my must-read list. I love how you structured your questions by the way- i love that mixed in what readers usually want to know facts with more unique and more personal questions. Doing interviews is not my strong suit, so I’m definitely taking a page from you. Thank you!

3. Laveena Sengar says:

Hey this interview was really interesting. I love historical fantasy. I think it is really an inspiration. Amazing post.

4. I’ve always liked History even when I was younger. I like reading History books. I also like learning about the history of things and places. I think historical fantasy stories are interesting.

5. Nilyn says:

I just adore all authors! Their imagination, their knowledge, their wisdom – they’re all-in-one! She deserves the success that she has, I can see her dedication on doing the things that she loves. Doesn’t matter if she’s sleep deprived, as long as she can accomplish what she wants done! Kudos!

6. Thanks, Nya! I feel bad for not mentioning Ed Greenwood. For some reason he slipped my mind, which is a shame because he’s surely had an enormous impact. Forgotten Realms and all.

7. PRERNA SINHA says:

It’s one of my favourite genre, I am also a huge Game of Thrones fan. I love the whole storyline. Female protagonist, Iranian history…my fingers are tickling to pick the book up.

8. master ryo says:

Amazing interview! I really wished to have this intimate moment with a book author well the least I had was an encounter with the Paul Hammond one of the producer of West End story when he had a visit here in Cebu.
    Talking to the person with authority is a rare opportunity , great question mate!

cheers! http://www.masterryo.com

9. I enjoyed reading this interview with Darrell Drake. It gives me a background on his book, A Star Reckoners Lot. I enjoy reading sci-fi books so reading this interview made me curious to want to check out his book. Aside from that, it gives me a peek on what is it to be like as a book author, the struggles, the daily life and all.

10. Zwitsy says:

It’s inspiring. Great to hear that from an author. I am sure those who fantasize games into a story would definitely love his books!

11. Bee says:

Beautiful interview. I like the fact that it’s his spouse who supported him the most. It always means a lot when someone you love believes in what you are doing.

Leave a comment!