Interviews

Interview with Erin Ritch – ‘Myth’ Book Release

Erin Ritch Myth
Comments (16)
  1. Vanessa says:

I agree – writing a book is not that unlike blogging – balancing writing while at home with family can be so tricky! good for her 🙂 the books sounds great!

1. Erin Ritch says:

Thank you so much, Vanessa! I might have a few extra gray hairs, but somehow it’s all working out! 🙂 Thanks for your support!

2. This is a great interview, I am partway through my first novel now whilst managing my blog and working full time so this is great to read!

1. Erin Ritch says:

Thanks, Imogen! Best of luck with your own novel and blog! I know it can be tough to find time to write after a full day of work, but you can do it!

3. It is always nice to hear more about authors every day life. I love this genre and it is great she is writing for young adults.

1. Erin Ritch says:

Thanks, Tania! Nya was so gracious to interview me! I love writing for the YA genre (especially since I love the genre as a reader, as well!)

4. Bluedreamer says:

I am actually not a bookworm and I am pretty picky when it comes to books I read.. I mostly go for Fantasy and Sci-Fi and so as Mystery genres which makes this book so ideal for my taste.. I also love the illustration on its cover and I love that he mention Stephen King too who is one of my most favorite authors.. I just hope his book will be available internationally… i would love to read it!

1. Erin Ritch says:

Hi Bluedreamer! I’m so glad you’re interested in reading Myth (I’m pretty excited about the cover, too!) Myth is also available to purchase internationally on Amazon! Here’s a link to Amazon UK for the e-book: https://www.amazon.co.uk/Myth-Erin-Ritch-ebook/dp/B01HAM30L6

I hope you enjoy the story, thanks for your comment!

5. Absolutely great interview! I really appreciate and look up to people who can manage writing or any other creative work (but especially writing!) while having a small kid around or even a bigger one – it's not an easy job.

1. Erin Ritch says:

Thanks so much, Tiina! Luckily my daughter (she’s only three!) already understands that Mommy is a writer. She knows the names of all my books and likes to work on her own stories, as well. 🙂

6. Ana De Jesus says:

YA Fantasy is a great genre when executed well and it sounds like ‘Myth’ is the perfect example of forward thinking, genre blurring literature that we should all read.

1. Erin Ritch says:

Thanks, Ana – I appreciate that!

7. Dreammerin says:

Really nice interview! There’s a lot of multitasking required. Maybe this book can be available internationally… I would like to read it!

1. Erin Ritch says:

Hi Dreammerin! Thanks for your comment! The great part about having a book on Amazon is that it is so easily available to readers around the world! Here’s a link to Myth from Amazon.de: https://www.amazon.de/Myth-Erin-Ritch/dp/0692705740
      I hope you get a chance to read Myth – and enjoy it!

8. This book sounds great and wonderful for the YA generation. 🙂