Interviews

Interview with C.S. Wilde – Author of ‘A Courtroom of Ashes’

cs wilde interview
Comments (18)
  1. Sriparna says:

I love the way you have jotted the interview here; I feel being present right there 🙂
    Amazingly portrayed…

Please subscribe to my website: http://www.sriparnasthoughts.com

2. ROBERT LEE says:

As I strive to write a book, I have to keep one thing in mind. Humor. So being an author, I have to visualize success and being interviewed and giving witty answers too.

Love the interview… and C.S. Wilde… You are funny!

3. Karen Wright says:

Great interview. I should let you know my availability to be interviewed about my book too

4. Wow! Wrote his fantasy story at the age of eight! I could say that she was born to write. Great interview and cool shes a g.o.t fan too 🙂

1. C.S. Wilde says:

Oh yes, I have a serious addiction to that show.

5. Jessica Ayun says:

Amazing how she got her inspirations in building a character. Eight years old? What am I doing on that age? Lol.

1. C.S. Wilde says:

I was a very weird kid.

6. Berlin says:

Reading an interview always amazes me. I love it the most when the sense of humor of the interviewee comes out naturally. C.S. Wilde is one great author and your interview is such a fun to read.

1. C.S. Wilde says:

You’re too kind : )

7. Stella Gold says:

Interesting to read an interview with a writer. I am also a fan of Oscar Wilde! The book reminds me a little bit of The Devil's Advocate. I wonder if she's read/seen it?

8. Never had a chance to Interview an author but from what I read it seems like I’m kinda envious 🙂 kinda frustrated writer here. But I will not let my dreams not came into reality, it helps me a lot after reading this

9. Clara Wilde says:

I have seen the movie, but I heard it's actually wildly different from the book? What are your thoughts? : )

10. C.S. Wilde says:

You get the best comment award, sir.

11. Haven’t read this book but I am pretty impressed how you were able to pull off an interview!

12. Ohh!! This is interesting!! I think reading this interview was amazing!! I’m a book lover and I haven’t read this book but it interest me!!

13. Maria says:

I guess this is an amazing book. From the excerpt or summary, it is quite intriguing and makes me want to buy it as soon as possible! 😀

14. What a fluid interview seems like she's a joy to talk to. The book sounds interesting it has been awhile since I last resd a novel maybe I'll look it up over the bookshop near my office and get a copy. Plot is very interesting and unique.

Leave a comment!